*End of Season In-House Tourney*
The league has decided to limit games going into the 4th of July weekend. The Brackets in the link below will be updated with field locations and game times by tomorrow.
*Community 9 - will start 6/27 with Championship games occurring on Thursday 6/30
Click HERE on Saturday to review game times and locations.
· We will not know our seeding and first game time/location until ALL REGULAR SEASON GAMES are completed and scores submitted.
· In order to accommodate shifting up these games earlier in the week, this may mean that we will have 4:00pm games this week!
· There are trophies for 1st – 3rd place, as well as for the consolation champion
*Annual Deer Run Golf Tournament Fundraiser*
Only 6 foursomes remaining! And new this year – they will have single golf spots. If interested you can be matched in a foursome with other MBA parents who want to golf and support the fundraiser.
Click HERE to register a foursome or single player. You can also join for Dinner and the Live Auction. Those tickets are purchased in the same link. There will be exclusive items including Champions Club tickets, a Fishing Excursion and Carlos Correa’s personal game suite!
*Field Announcements + Reminders for all families, coaches, fans*
1. Bennett Park Rules – As tenants of Bennett Family Park, we must abide by their rules, which includes no alcohol on the property. This also extends to the parking lot, where they do not allow tailgating. Anyone in violation of this will be asked to leave the property.
2. Excelsior Commons – if you have games in Excelsior, please ensure your players, families, and fans are picking up after themselves. We have heard from the park that trash is being left behind after sporting events. This is also being asked of Softball, who shares use of this field.
3. Freeman Park – There is a paved path between the two parking lots at Freeman Park. No motorized vehicles are allowed on this path. Our organization has received numerous calls from concerned residents that parents are stopping and having their kids move the cones so they can drive through to the other parking lot. The cones are obviously there intentionally, and so that vehicles do not drive through, and this ultimately makes it safer for those that are walking and biking through the park.
We'll see you at the game tomorrow - please send along any questions.
Thx! RJ Callahan