*End of Season In-House Tourney*
Games will start 6/27 with Championship games occurring on Thursday 6/30
Click HERE on Saturday to review game times and locations.
· We will not know our seeding and therefore our first game time/location until ALL REGULAR SEASON GAMES are completed and scores submitted.
· In order to accommodate shifting up these games earlier in the week, this may mean that we will have 4:00pm games this week!
· There are trophies for 1st – 3rd place (we do not get consolation trophies at this age)
*Annual Deer Run Golf Tournament Fundraiser*
We have only 6 foursomes remaining! And new this year – we have JUST released today single golf spots. We have two signed up already! We’ll match you in a foursome with other MBA parents who want to golf and support our fundraiser! Please encourage your families to join us on Monday, June 20th.
Click HERE to register a foursome or single player. You can ALSO join us (and me!) for Dinner and the Live Auction. Those tickets are purchased in the same link! There will be exclusive items – Champions Club tickets! Fishing Excursion! Carols Correa’s personal game suite! And more!
*Field Announcements + Reminders for all families, coaches, fans*
1. Bennett Park Rules – As tenants of Bennett Family Park, we must abide by their rules, which includes no alcohol on the property. This also extends to the parking lot, where they do not allow tailgating. Anyone in violation of this will be asked to leave the property.
2. Excelsior Commons – if you have games in Excelsior, please ensure your players, families, and fans are picking up after themselves. We have heard from the park that trash is being left behind after sporting events. This is also being asked of Softball, who shares use of this field.
3. Freeman Park – There is a paved path between the two parking lots at Freeman Park. No motorized vehicles are allowed on this path. Our organization has received numerous calls from concerned residents that parents are stopping and having their kids move the cones so they can drive through to the other parking lot. The cones are obviously there intentionally, and so that vehicles do not drive through, and this ultimately makes it safer for those that are walking and biking through the park.